Written by Rupert Zeng | Reading time 4 mins
Poker is widely regarded as the most popular casino game of all time, and the three card variant is no exception. Unlike most Poker games such as Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker pits the player against the dealer/house. This means that an unlimited number of players can be seated at one table. The live version of three card poker ensures that there will be a live dealer dealing out every sing hand that is played.
This live Three Card Poker review intends to give you all of the information you need, including how to play Live Three Card Poker and all the rules of Three Card Poker. Following this section, we will talk you through all of the side bets available, before we discuss the maximum payouts in Three Card Poker live and the RTP. We will then take a look at further game information including the features and video performance. At the end of the review, we will give you the final verdict of the TopLiveCasino’s team.
LIVE CASINOS WHERE YOU CAN PLAY LIVE THREE CARD POKER
HOW TO PLAY LIVE THREE CARD POKER
Like we say on all of our live casino game reviews, it is imperative that you know how to play the game before you begin. This is where we can help you.
Live Three Card Poker online can be played 24/7, as there will always be a live dealer at your chosen live casino. In addition, you will be playing alongside other players. If you are searching for a place to play Three Card Poker, then you can check out plenty of UKGC licensed live casinos which may pique your interest via our live casino reviews page.
The main objective of Live Three Card Poker is simply to beat the dealer with a better three card hand. For all of the rules of Three Card Poker, please scroll down to the next paragraph on this page.
Here is how to play Live Three Card Poker in several simple steps:
- Go to the live casino lobby of choice and click/tap Live Three Card Poker – To begin, you simply need to register/login to your live casino account and head on over to the lobby. From the lobby, find Live Three Card Poker and click play.
- Placing bets – There are numerous bets which can be placed in Three Card Poker. In order to be in a hand, you must first place an ante bet. After that, you will receive three cards, if you are happy with them, you can then click PLAY to place a play bet equivalent to your ante bet.
- Winnings are paid out – If your hand is better than the dealers when he/she flips his cards over, then you win and you will be paid your winnings.
- A new betting round/hand begins – The game starts all over again and this continues until you decide to stop playing.
RULES OF LIVE THREE CARD POKER
Live Three Card Poker at UK online casinos is hosted by a live dealer and is played with one standard 52 card deck with cards shuffled at the end of each game round. In order to win, the player must finish each game round with a higher three card poker hand value than the dealer.
Ranking order of hands in descending value:
- Mini Royal – A suited Ace, King and Queen.
- Straight Flush – A hand that contains three cards in sequence of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind – A hand that contains three cards of the same rank.
- Straight – A hand that contains three cards in sequence with at least two different suits.
- Flush – A hand where all three cards are of the same suit but not in sequence.
- Pair – A hand that contains two cards of the same rank.
- High Card – A hand where no deal ‘hand’ is made. If both the player and dealer have not made a hand, then whoever has the highest individual ranked card is the winner.
Please be aware, in Texas Hold’em Poker a flush is considered of higher value than a straight. However, in Three Card Poker, a straight is a higher valued hand than a flush.
LIVE THREE CARD POKER OUTCOMES AND PAYOUTS
The outcomes in a game of Live Three Card Poker is determined by comparing the players and the dealer’s hands. The dealer must have a Queen high or better to qualify. In other words, if the dealer does not make a Queen high hand or better then the player will always win. Please see our quick reference table below for all outcomes on whether the players wins, loses or ties.
|Dealer does not quality and the player wins||1:1||Push|
|Dealer qualifies and you in||1:1||1:1|
|Dealer qualifies and you lose||Lose||Lose|
|Dealer qualifies and you tie||Push||Push|
|Dealer folds (chooses not to place a PLAY bet)||Lose||N/A|
If you place a Play bet and get either one of a Straight Flush, Three of a Kind or Straight, you win an ante bonus even if the dealer wins the game round.
If you place an optional Pair Plus bet, you win with a pair or better on your first three cards, even if you fold and the dealer wins the round.
If you place an optional 6 Card Bonus Bet, you win if your cards plus the dealers cards make a five-card poker hand of Three-of-a-Kind or better.
|Straight Flush or higher||5:1|
|Three of a Kind||4:1|
|Mini Royal (A,K,Q Suited)||100:1|
|Three of a Kind||30:1|
6 CARD BONUS
|Four of a Kind||100:1|
|Three of a Kind||7:1|
Please be aware that any malfunction in the game makes all bets null and void.
LIVE THREE CARD POKER RTP (RETURN TO PLAYER)
Each of the three main betting actions come with different RTPs which we have outlined for you below:
- Ante Bet – 96.63%
- Pair Plus Bet – 95.51%
- 6 Card Bonus Bet – 91.44%
When playing Live Three Card Poker for real money, the minimum bet is £0.50 and the maximum bet is £1,000.
LIVE THREE CARD POKER: FURTHER GAME INFO
If you are familiar with Texas Hold’em Poker, then you should have no problem at all figuring out and playing its Three Card variant. The rules are similar, the main difference being you play against the house rather than other players.
The only feature in the game is the live dealer. The maximum payout in Live Three Card Poker is 1,000x.
DIFFERENT CASINO POKER GAMES
There are plenty of different variants of Poker which can be played at live casino’s in the United Kingdom. We have listed them for you below:
- Live Casino Hold’em
- Three Card Poker Shufflemaster
- Fortune Pai Gow Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Live Caribbean Stud Poker
- All Aces Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Double Bonus Poker
- Triple Card Poker
The Evolution Gaming version of Three Card Poker Live is highly recommended by the TopLiveCasino’s team due to its extremely professional dealers. All Evolution Gaming live casino games can be played on mobile devices too. The video performance is excellent.
TOPLIVECASINOS VERDICT ON LIVE THREE CARD POKER
“An immensely fun and easy way to play live casino Poker, Three Card Poker is a great live casino game due to how easy it is to play and also due to its high payout potential. The TopLiveCasino’s team can recommend this game.”— TopLiveCasino’s Live Casino Team
Greetings, I’m Rupert Zeng
Rupert Zeng is a recent graduate and is responsible for all the guides on TopLiveCasino. Rupert loves everything about the technical aspects of live casino games. He also loves coffee.
Technical analyst since 2022