LIVE CASINO BONUSES
Bonuses are an integral part of any live casino experience. What’s more, new and existing players can benefit from casino bonus offers. In 2023, live casino bonuses can take many forms – from deposit match bonuses to multiplied payouts. On this page, we will talk you through all of the live casino bonuses offered in the United Kingdom. If you are lacking time, we regard PlayOJO Casino as the best site offering a live casino bonus.
Bonuses can be a decisive factor when determining which live dealer casino to register at. A good bonus offered by an online casino can ensure hundreds or even of thousands of new players per week. There are various factors which players look for when choosing a new live casino to play at. These factors may include the payment methods available, licenses, overall reliability and target markets. However, there are times when bonuses can be crucial to a players decision.
There are hundreds of live dealer casinos in the UK, as there are live casino bonuses. Here, you will find a comprehensive list of the greatest live casinos based on the best live casino welcome bonuses they offer.
LIVE CASINO BONUS OFFERS IN 2023
EXPLAINING LIVE CASINO BONUSES
Live casino bonuses are specially tailored for players who prefer to play live dealer casino games. Unfortunately, such bonuses are much less common compared with regular welcome bonuses or free spins bonuses. It is for this reason why you must dig a little deeper into your search. However, this is where we come in. At TopLiveCasinos, have scoured the UK online gambling market in search for the top live casino sites offering exclusive live casino bonuses.
If you are new to the scene, then you have come to exactly the right place. When it comes to live casino bonuses, in most cases, they are offered to new players who can use them on live table games. In a similar vain to standard bonuses, these are typically credited to your casino account based on your deposit amount. Take our example below:
Example – All British Casino offers a 100% match deposit bonus of up to £100. This means that if you deposit £100 the casino will match your deposit with a bonus of £100. You will therefore have a total of £200 to use at the All British live casino.
For more information on All British Casino and others, head over to our live casino reviews page.
Now that you know how live casino bonuses work, let’s take a look at some of the other types of bonuses live casino have on offer.
TYPES OF LIVE CASINO BONUSES
Welcome bonuses for new players are designed to attract new players. It is common for these bonuses to offer free spins upon a deposit or a simple match deposit bonus. However, when it comes to live casino promotions, online casinos are a little reluctant to offer them to new players. Instead, most bonuses are aimed at slots players. One of the reasons for this is that whilst live casino games are based on skill, slots revolve solely around luck.
However, the good news is that there are still a selection of operators out there which do offer bonuses and promotions for live dealer games. The most popular forms consist of the following:
- Reload bonuses – Similar to a welcome bonus, you get them based on a completed deposit. However, unlike the standard welcome bonuses, reload bonuses can be claimed multiple times on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Reload bonuses are often apart of a casinos loyalty scheme and are a great incentive for customers to make multiple deposits and play for a longer amount of time.
- Cashback bonuses – This type of bonus is common in the UK. Casinos offering this bonus help to cover any losses. For example, several of the casinos at TopLiveCasino’s offer 10% cashback on all lost deposits. Cashback bonuses help to soften the blow if the customer is on the receiving end of a big loss.
- Matched deposit bonuses – The most common of all casino offers, these consist of matching your initial deposit up to a certain percent, usually 100%.
- Rewards – Casinos offering bonuses to loyal players often use rewards promotions. This is like a gamification system where you need to complete certain tasks to win rewards. Rewards can be in the form of bonus or real cash.
- Tournaments – Live casinos will sometimes host online tournaments based on live games such as blackjack or roulette. Winners of such tournaments usually win a bulk prize in the form of real money or bonuses. In the tournaments, players compete against each other.
WAGERING REQUIREMENTS ON BONUSES
You should be aware, all live casinos bonuses come with terms and conditions. We always recommend that you read the terms and conditions. Knowledge is power: once you have read the terms and conditions, you can decipher whether the bonus is the right one for you. The terms and conditions are where all of the rules are listed along with limits, time frames and the notorious wagering requirements. Here, we will inform you on the wagering requirements, what they mean and how you can overcome then.
Online casino bonuses usually come with wagering requirements of between 30x and 40x. This basically means that you need to wager £3,000 or £4,000 respectively in real cash if you want to withdraw a bonus of £100. Although you can almost always use live casino bonuses to play live dealer games, please keep in mind that in most cases, wagers on live games will only contribute 10% or 20% towards the wagering requirements of the bonus.
WHY USE LIVE CASINO BONUSES
Live casinos bonuses will give a boost to your bankroll so that you can play your favourite games for longer. Bonuses also allow you to practice different live games without having to use any of your own cash. The longer you play, the more excitement and the greater the opportunity of wins. The options of which live dealer bonuses to choose are extremely varied too, meaning that there is likely to be something to please everyone.
However, always make sure to claim an offer which comes with acceptable terms and conditions. There is no use in triggering a bonus which is not useful to you.
Greetings, I’m Rupert Zeng
Rupert Zeng is a recent graduate and is responsible for all the guides on TopLiveCasino. Rupert loves everything about the technical aspects of live casino games. He also loves coffee.
Technical analyst since 2022