Written by Rupert Zeng | Reading time 4 mins
Live Baccarat is a supremely popular live casino game due to both its simplicity and the fact that it is James Bonds favourite. This Live Baccarat review will help you to know all of the ins and outs of this fun live casino game. The team here at Top Live Casinos have tested Live Baccarat at several different live online casinos so that we are in a position to help you to find the best places to play Live Baccarat for real money.
LIVE CASINOS WHERE YOU CAN PLAY LIVE BACCARAT
HOW TO PLAY LIVE BACCARAT
In order to get the most enjoyment out of the game, it is imperative that you know how to play Baccarat before you play and this is where we can help you.
Firstly, you should know that Live Baccarat can be played 24/7 via all of the live online casino sites on this page. There will always be a live dealer available. In addition, Live Baccarat allows you to play alongside other players, although you play directly against the casino/banker.
The main objective of Live Baccarat is to predict whose hand will win by having the value closest to 9. Of course there are more rules to playing Live Baccarat which we will run you through further down this review.
Here is how to play Live Baccarat for real money in several simple steps:
- Go to the live casino lobby and click Live Baccarat – To begin, simply head on over to your chosen live casino and head to the live casino lobby. From there, find Live Baccarat and click or tap to load the game.
- How to place your bets – There are numerous bets which can be made when you play Live Baccarat at UK live casino sites. Live Baccarat usually has a betting limit from £1 up to £15,000 per hand.
- The live dealer deals the hand – Once you have made your bets, the live dealer will deal two cards each to the player and the banker. The result of this deal will either be a win for the banker, a win for the player or a tie.
- Winnings are paid out – Once the result has been established, all winnings are paid out.
- A new betting round begins – A new betting round will now begin and the process is repeated again.
RULES OF LIVE BACCARAT
Live Baccarat is hosted by a live dealer and allows hundreds of players to play at the same time in the place of ‘the player’. Live Baccarat is played with eight 52 card decks. Card values are as follows:
- Aces are the lowest cards and are worth one point each.
- Cards 2-9 are worth their numerical face values.
- 10s and face cards are worth zero.
- The suits are irrelevant.
- Prior to each deal, you must bet on whether the player or the banker will win the hand by having the value closest to 9.
- If you believe that both the player and the banker will have hands of equal value, you can place a bet on a tie.
- You may also bet on a player/banker pair if the first two cards dealt to the player or banker constitute a pair.
- Each cards value is calulated by dropping the tens digit. For example, a 7 and a 9 is only worth 6 in Baccarat because 16-10 = 6.
- If the player and the banker receive cards equal between 0-7, then a third card is drawn by the player.
See the table below for what happens depended on the initial two cards dealt:
|Players initial two-card hand|
|0-1-2-3-4-5||Player draws a third card|
|8-9||No third card to either hand|
LIVE BACCARAT BETTING TYPES: SIDE BETS
Live Baccarat offers several different side bets which you can place money on. We have highlighted them for you below as well as a description so that you can fully understand them.
|P Pair||Pays if the first two cards dealt to the player constitute a pair.|
|B Pair||Pays if the first two cards dealt to the banker constitute a pair.|
|Perfect Pair||Pays 25:1 if two identical cards (value and suit) are dealt as the first two cards to either the banker or the player.|
Pays 25:1 if two identical cards (value and suit) are dealt as the first two cards to both the banker and the player.
|Either Pair||Pays if either the banker or the players hand is a pair.|
|P Bonus||Pays when the player wins the round on a natural 8 or 9 or by at least four points.|
|B Bonus||Pays when the banker wins the round on a natural 8 or 9 or by at least four points.|
LIVE BACCARAT PAYOUTS
Your payout in Live Baccarat depends on the type of bet placed. We have highlighted all of the payouts you will recieve for each Live Baccarat betting type for you on the table below:
|Banker||0.95:1 (5% commission is charged)|
|Perfect Pair||One Pair: 25:1|
Two Pairs: 200:1
|P Bonus/B Bonus||Hand Combination Odds:|
Non natural hand wins by 9 points, 30:1
Non natural hand wins by 8 points, 10:1
Non natural hand wins by 7 points, 6:1
Non natural hand wins by 6 points, 4:1
Non natural hand wins by 5 points, 2:1
Non natural hand wins by 4 points, 1:1
Natural win, 1:1
Natural tie, Push
LIVE BACCARAT RTP (RETURN TO PLAYER)
Live Baccarat when played online in the UK has an optimal RTP of 98.94%, making it one of the highest RTP online casino games. The following table displays the RTP on the different optional side bets.
|SIDE BET||RETURN TO PLAYER|
LIVE BACCARAT : FURTHER GAME INFO
Despite all the tables and numerous side bets available, Live Baccarat is one of the easiest live table games to learn and play. The RTP is exceptionally high, only bettered by other table games such as Live casino Blackjack. Indeed, Live Baccarat is one of the most popular live casino games in the UK.
Live Baccarat has the potential to payout a maximum of 200x your bet. With a maximum bet limit of £15,000, payouts can be huge.
The features are basic and consist of a live Baccarat table and a live dealer. There are some special types of Baccarat which may offers further features.
DIFFERENT LIVE BACCARAT GAMES
There are several different Live Baccarat variations, al of which have been highlighted for you below:
- 3D Baccarat
- Speed Baccarat
- Baccarat First Person
The majoirty of Live online Baccarat tables are brought to you and developed by Pragmatic Play. One of the top live casino development companies, Pragmatic Play offer state-of-the-art gaming studios where they film their live baccarat dealers. All Pragmatic Play live games can be played via your desktop or mobile devices.
TOPLIVECASINOS VERDICT ON LIVE BACCARAT
“Live Baccarat is one of the simplest live casino games to play and is a great choice for both new players and high rollers. The TopLiveCasinos team give a thumbs up to this Pragmatic Play classic.”— TopLiveCasino’s Live Casino Team
Greetings, I’m Rupert Zeng
Rupert Zeng is a recent graduate and is responsible for all the guides on TopLiveCasino. Rupert loves everything about the technical aspects of live casino games. He also loves coffee.
Technical analyst since 2022